Check out these Student Opportunities!
Are you passionate about public health issues? Do you have an interesting paper, project or research study to share? If you answered yes, then you should apply for the 2021 student poster competition!
Competition Date: Moved to April 28- April 30 2021| Register Here
Accepting student poster abstracts for presentations on the following topic areas:
- Air (tobacco, asthma, climate change.)
- Water (drinking water, emerging contaminants, HABs, sugar-sweetened beverages)
- Food (insecurity, breastfeeding, food safety and sourcing)
- Housing/Built Environment (lead, walkable communities, complete streets)
- Environmental Health- Innovations in Policy & Practice
June 20-21 | Online | Sign Up
Capsule is bringing together over 4,000 people to innovate solutions to support the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. The ideas hacked over the event will relate to six challenge categories: Art, Education, Energy, Health, Food, and Cities. This is a truly exciting opportunity for students to be able to either propose a project, or work with colleagues from around the world to help move a project forward (submitted by others), or just volunteer to be a part of this record-breaking event.
Students can participate in three ways:
1) Submit a project to be hacked over the course of the weekend
2) Help move forward a proposal submitted by others
3) Volunteer to help this event be successful
If you have any questions about ASPPH’s partnership with Capsule, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CUNY University Student Senate
The University Student Senate (USS) of the City University of New York (CUNY) is an organization charged with protecting the rights of the student body, furthering the cause of public higher education and promoting the general welfare of its student constituents and the University.
The GSGA USS delegates at our School of Public Health is our Vice President Zoe and Senator Carly! Click here to sign up for USS emails, events and opportunities!