Deadline: Sunday, October 21 11:59PM
GSGA is looking for a fun, eye-catching logo that represents students, responsible government, and community leadership – core tenets of the GSGA. The designer of the winning logo will receive a monetary prize and their design will be used on all GSGA-related materials and social media platforms.
- The logo must visually convey a non-partisan, ideology neutral, Graduate Student Government Association.
- The winning designer may be asked to make minor changes to the design and to prepare it for use in different formats.
- There are no color restrictions, and must be eye-catching and legible.
- Logos cannot contain copyrighted or licensed material, nor materials that have been previously published.
- The winning entry will assign all ownership rights, and intellectual property rights to the CUNY SPH Graduate Student Government Association.
- The GSGA also reserves the right to not select a winner, if no suitable entries are received.
Submit your questions and ideas to GSGA@sphmail.cuny.edu with the Subject Line: GSGA Logo.